Guest post about technology, marketing, SEO and WordPress topics. Guest post is the best way to get a
Our readers are interested in SEO, Marketing, Technology, WordPress, Hosting and Domains .
they want to get specific knowledge about:
- Social Media and Marketing Strategies,
- SEO Strategies,
- Marketing Strategies,
- About Technology
- Social Media Tips and Solutions,
- SEO problems with Solutions
- Latest Marketing Tips and Solutions,
- Tools for New Marketers,
- Other ideas About Related Topics
they are usually:
- Small Business Owners,
- Affiliate Marketing.
About Your Post
- very useful and practical for our new readers and old readers
- full of details with you experience (info graphics, screenshots, examples, other graphics and stats)
- understandable to everyone (simple language and explanations)
- based on a keyword (seed keyword is defining what you write about)
IMPORTANT FOR WRITING
You need to select the title that based on seed keyword.
1. We’re looking for a content based on the seed/focused keywords (max. 3)
2. Search Volume: 2000 or more/month for all keywords together
3. Difficult: lower than 30 for each one
4. Specific/long tail
Before you start writing, please, share with us your topic’s ideas and seed keywords 🙂
Note: Promotional content/link is not allowed.
Note: We accept only high-quality well-researched article.
NOTE: Do not forget about meta description!
NOTE: Do not forget about brief article description!
We need to accept your title.
- Minimum of 800 words / 8000 characters
- Don’t be too formal
- Focus on the reader – “you’re”, “you can also” etc.
- Use H2 and H3 subheadings
- An image or dot points every 200 words
- Bold useful, important phrases
- Your title needs to be 58-63 characters length
- You need to show value to the user in a title so that they cannot resist reading your blog post
- Social Media Marketing Guide – WRONG
- Social Media Marketing: a step-by-step guide to promote real estate business – GOOD IDEA
- At the end of your introduction, use 3-5 dot points to tell the reader what they will know by the end of the article.
- Create a conclusion that summarises what the reader should have learned
- Ask a question(s) that encourages the reader to leave a comment
- Images should be square or landscape.
- Info graphics or mobile screenshots are an exception.
- Proper image file types – we’re in love with PNG and GIF format and you should be in love with them too. 😉
- Use Arial font and size 12
- Paragraphs should be no more than 3.5 lines long
- Never lose your topic for off-topic – you’re an expert, right?
OPTIMIZATION AND BACKEND
SEO meta description & brief article description
- Put your focus keyword on the top of your document.
- Please attach your images into your document and email
- A featured image size: 1431 x 750 px
- Describe your images by naming them correctly!
- Alt tags for each image using the focus keyword
- A description (2-3 sentences) that excerpt to entice read your article.
- A few quotes that are describing your article
- Use Google Keyword Planner, Keyword Tool, Ahrefs etc to find the main/seed/focus keyword
- Readability is the most important thing – don’t stuff keywords everywhere if it doesn’t have any sense
- Use long tail keywords
- Use keywords in H1, H2 and H3 headings and dot points if it’s possible
- Link to a maximum of 2 external domains per article
- No more than 2 links to each of those external domains
- We’re not going to publish something that’s been posted elsewhere.
- If we already published your post, you cannot publish it somewhere else.
- If we already published your post, you give us permission to share the article on social media.
Before you start writing, Please Take a look on Important note above. please, share with us your topic’s ideas and seed keywords 🙂